you got in to their brain as a hero ?
how it could be ?
cause you were one who introduced them to the one of your lovely song
your lovely song that I liked too
your lovely song that I often listen
your lovely song that reminds me of ...
I've listened it three times in two days and still counting
I wonder what are you doing after that days ?
hanging up the phone of someone ?
wake up in the morning without difficulties ?
still read a book about caffeine ?
watch a heroic movie ?
listen to the ed sheeran music ?
the times won't go back but you
the times might be just one and you
remembered about a couple of shoes that you gave on that summer
and that May when a come become something remember
these look like a crumble
but it is a pieces of the rainbow in the evening
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar